Everything you need to know about Wizard101 by Ashley Fairyfriend with the help of her photographers Emily Emerald, Maria Fairyfriend, Marcus Storm, Miguel Drake and Bailey Fairyfriend.



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Contest!! (Really Easy)

Hi!! CONTEST!! The prizes aren't very good, but at least they're something. They're KI free games codes!! I've got 5 of them. And maybe (just maybe) I'll give 2 other worse (But still good) codes to another winners!! That's 7 prizes!! So if the prizes are easy to get, the things you will have to do will be easy too. That's fair. To enter the contest you'll have to

Edit a Wizard101 photo and send it to ashleyfairyfriend@gmail.com.

You see? It's soo easy!!

The rules are:

  • The best photo is going to be picked, so don't just add a little triangle and some words!!
  • Remember to put your wizard's name in it, because can I say "Mysterious wizard #57 won!!"? Nah.
  • Please send every photo (if you have more than 1) in one e-mail, cause if not I'll get thousands of e-mails.
  • One wizard cannot win every prize!! So I hope many people joins. Lol.
  • I don't know what you'll get (none can guess) so don't come to complain about the bad thing you've got once you recieved your price. You know it's hard to get to level 10 in Sorcerery Stones!! (I know I spelled it wrong)
  • Try hard!! You know I won't accept any other games photos or a photo which you only put a few words and some shapes!!
  • Good luck!!
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write anything if it's refered to Wizard101, but no insults or bad words, just friendly comments.