Everything you need to know about Wizard101 by Ashley Fairyfriend with the help of her photographers Emily Emerald, Maria Fairyfriend, Marcus Storm, Miguel Drake and Bailey Fairyfriend.



Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Websites!!!

Heya guys!! I have just added more blogs in my blogroll!! They are:
Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem
Casting Chills
The Rug Bugger
The Cool Theurgist
Modern Auto Magic
This is why I decided to add them:
Because I love your blogs!! You're very creative and your blogs are really intresting!
So people, take a look at the blogroll again! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank You ashley! :)
    Really means a lot! and keep up the good work! :)
    Oh and btw, OUCH it would hurt to be hit by that card LOL 1 million, wow my ice couldn't even resist that :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write anything if it's refered to Wizard101, but no insults or bad words, just friendly comments.