Everything you need to know about Wizard101 by Ashley Fairyfriend with the help of her photographers Emily Emerald, Maria Fairyfriend, Marcus Storm, Miguel Drake and Bailey Fairyfriend.



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No Photos??? Part two

Ok, sorry about the text that appeared to you, it's in spanish. (As I told you, spanish is my native language) I don't really know what to do, but now tell me if you can see this photo. If you can, then I know what to do.

This HAS TO work because I uploaded it with the blog this time.
Answer please!! Tell me if you can see it. I need your help.

1 comment:

  1. I can see it perfect. I can also see the picture of your fire wyvern in your newer post.

    ReplyDelete

You can write anything if it's refered to Wizard101, but no insults or bad words, just friendly comments.