Everything you need to know about Wizard101 by Ashley Fairyfriend with the help of her photographers Emily Emerald, Maria Fairyfriend, Marcus Storm, Miguel Drake and Bailey Fairyfriend.



Monday, May 23, 2011

No Photos???

Some people told me that my photos don't show up... Is that true?? Not that I don't trust you, just that I wanna make sure if NO ONE can see them. And NO photos are showing up?? Not even older? Answer commenting!!!
I'll have to look for another kind of photos if no one can see them...
PS: ANSWER!!! COMMENT!!! IT'S NECESSARY.

2 comments:

  1. Yup its true. I think your not loading the right kind of format, because my computer can't read it. When I click on it, it says something about a winows live account. I would like to help you solve this problem. -Fin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed no photos are showing up. It looks like if you can see them but we can't, they're private or something. It shows up as some text such as

    Ver Picture 2/...jpg en presentación
    (I put the / in the middle so it doesn't appear as a picture to you, wasn't sure if it would or not)

    I click that text and it has a live symbol in the url bar, so I'm guessing your pictures are on skydrive. If your unable to figure out a fix, you should start uploading your photos directly to blogger for posts or you could try photobucket. If you use skydrive I can see the problem, my friend sends me videos he puts on skydrive and I can never see them. If you want me to show you proof I'll send you a screenshot.

    ReplyDelete

You can write anything if it's refered to Wizard101, but no insults or bad words, just friendly comments.