Everything you need to know about Wizard101 by Ashley Fairyfriend with the help of her photographers Emily Emerald, Maria Fairyfriend, Marcus Storm, Miguel Drake and Bailey Fairyfriend.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

NEW HATCHING TRICK!!!!! GET WHAT YOU WANT TO

Today, I hatched with my Fire... (with Phoenix)
So you wanna get what you want to?? Then, follow these steps:
  1. The sigil thingy is like this, the first sigil is for the colour and the second one is for the pet's body
  2. For example, if you want a Thunderbird, the Kraken guy goes in the first spot and then the Phoenix.
  3. But if you want a Fire Kraken instead, let the guy who has the Phoenix go first, and THEN the Kraken guy.
  4. Hatch. It's so easy.
  5. We (some people who like hatching and me) aren't sure if this is true, though. We just realized because I wanted Fire Kraken, but the Kraken went into first spot and we both got Thunderbird. To see if it's real, then tomorrow I'm posting it because tomorrow I'm hatching again but going in first spot this time. See ya!!
  6. Anyway, you CAN get your own pet again.
PS: REMEMBER, WE AREN'T SURE IF THIS IS TRUE!!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting hypothesis, do let us know your findings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ASHLEY!!! This is by far the best and most interesting post you ever posted in my opinion! (thats a compliment) I am really intrigued by this because I have hatched several times and I have 12 Colossus 4 Hydra 2 Jade Oni 2 Sea Turtle etc. Anyways keep us posted and keep up the good work :)

    Regards,
    Blaze Shadowhorn

    ReplyDelete

You can write anything if it's refered to Wizard101, but no insults or bad words, just friendly comments.