Everything you need to know about Wizard101 by Ashley Fairyfriend with the help of her photographers Emily Emerald, Maria Fairyfriend, Marcus Storm, Miguel Drake and Bailey Fairyfriend.



Sunday, May 22, 2011

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Today I hatched... Not with the guy who has the Kraken because unfortunatelly (I don't know how to spell it, my native language is spanish) he wasn't on. So I hatched my Phoenix with a Judgement to get a Firey Judgement... It has not hatched yet, so it's still an egg...
The problem is, its card is one of the new Wyverns!! But it's so strange, a Judge and a Phoenix give a Wyvern?!?!? And it's not a bug, cause I hatched again with the same guy and AGAIN I got Wyvern card!!! And it was a Radiant Egg, which is the Fire one!!! None of them hatched yet, so I guess we'll have to wait...
I think it's KI the one who's wrong, cause I got it twice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write anything if it's refered to Wizard101, but no insults or bad words, just friendly comments.